T.Puzzle has to write a speech to be performed in front of his class. Thankfully, like his brother before him, he is fairly at ease with public speaking so this is not the challenge. The challenge is coming up with a topic. No lie, these are the highlights from the actual list we generated. The ones in bold are my ideas, the ones in italics are T.Puzzle’s:
- Adopting our rescue dog
- T.Puzzle’s first visit to Wrigley Field
- The Olympics, I only like events where crashing happens
- The Making of a Lego World
- Cows, observe the cows
- How to be a smart mouth to your mother and how this leads to success (or not, most definitely, not!)
- Cheeseburgers: why are you so delicious?
- Origins of Fortune Cookies and the top five I would create: #1. Alive today, dead tomorrow
- This last one is all Full Speed’s idea: The challenges of having an older brother who is a track star
Like you, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for how this all unfolds.